Enrichment Beyond the Classroom
Knowledge-Box has a range of services designed to cater for your child's educational requirements.
Priority for good learning is ascertaining best interests of each individual student. Initially we carry out a full, detailed assessment of the student’s knowledge, with respect to their age, academic level and national curriculum expectations. Resulting from this assessment, we are in a position to advise further as to the exact subject area in which tuition is needed and the method that would be most effective to deliver that tuition, in order for the student to gain maximum benefit. We also establish whether the student will benefit best from teaching within our centre, or from teaching at home, within a recognized environment.
Strictly One-2-One Tuition
• Guaranteeing quality tuition since 1994
• Qualified, experienced, police checked tutors
• Excellent pass rate
• Core subjects up to A-Levels
• Preparation for School Entrance exams and 11+
• Dedicated learning at our centre or at home
• Individually tailored lessons
Top of the Class - After School Study Group
• Supportive – Group tuition from qualified, experienced professional tutors who will ensure that your child overcomes weaknesses and excels
• Reputable – Established for over 18 years, Knowledge-Box has always strived for; and achieved academic excellence year on year
• Convenient – Held in three-hour blocks on weekdays, 4.30pm - 7.30pm.
• Accessible – In close proximity to a number of local schools
• Structured – In line with the national curriculum syllabus
• Safe – Fully police checked (CRB checked) tutors in a secure environment monitored 24-hours a day
• Affordable – At just £25 for 3- hour slots,
Knowledge-Box study groups can help you manage the costs of your child's education
Intensive Exam Revision Classes
• A comprehensive revision course covering the entire syllabus.
• Structured course consisting of classes and specific exam practice.
• Exercises and Practice Examination Papers provided.
• Tailored in an intensive style as preparation for public examinations.
• Small class sizes & individual help.
• Available for all Key Stages, GCSEs and A-Levels.
• Covering all academic subjects on specific exam boards.
The Smarties Club
• Group tuition for 5-7 year olds
• Making Learning fun for the 5-7 year olds
• Giving your child the best start to develop their learning and academic skills
• Affordable – At just £33 per month
• "Make your child a Knowledge-Box Smarty"
Knowledge-Box Tuition Centre offers competitive prices which are payable in advance.
The first month is half price* and we offer various attractive promotions throughout the year. Contact the Knowledge-Box for information on the latest offers and promotions.
*Terms and Conditions apply.